Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Affordable housing statement

This is required for housing developments:

  • including 11 or more properties or over 1,000 square metres of internal floor space (gross)
  • including 5 or more properties if set in a designated rural area (see policy H2)

Read more information in:

  • our Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2019 (Policies H2, H3)
  • the National Planning Policy Framework 2019 (para 63 Annex 2: Affordable Housing)

Include a tenure plan showing the affordable units, or an explanation of why it's not practical to follow the requirements.