Local Validation List
The Local Validation List was updated and reviewed on 7 June 2019.
Pay online for your planning applications in Guildford Borough using the forms on this page.
If you have submitted your planning applications via the Planning Portal, please pay directly through the portal or your application will not be submitted to Guildford Borough Council.
Apply for planning permission - checklists
Apply online through the government's Planning Portal website where you can complete the relevant form, attach your documents and submit your payment.
Go to the Planning Portal, where it's easy to register and create an account.
By applying online you can:
Save your work and return to it later.
Reduce printing costs.
Calculate and pay your fee.
Watch video guidance.
Full planning permission
Listed building consent
Lawful Development Certificates
- Proposed agricultural development
- Proposed agricultural development - a new road
- Proposed agricultural development - excavation/deposit of waste farm material
- Proposed agricultural development - proposed fish tank (cage)
- Prior notification of demolition
- Prior notification - telecommunications
- Prior approval for an extension to a dwelling house
- Notification of completion of development - proposed extension to a dwelling house
- Prior approval for change of use
Non-material amendments to planning approval
Discharge of conditions
When you are submitting an application, it is important to make sure that you include all the information that is needed for us to fully consider your proposals, including a completed application form and the correct fee.