Full planning permission - change of use only
Check what information you need to include with this type of application below.
You must submit drawings and information which describe the project, including:
- existing and proposed elevations
- existing and proposed floor plans
- existing and proposed site sections
- finished floor and site levels
All plans need to show key dimensions of all new works. Give the external height, width and depth on your elevations and floor plans. Please submit drawings at 1:50 or 1:100 scale. You also need to include a scale bar which refers to the paper size, for example: 1:100 on A3.
You may also need to send us the following information:
- Economic statement
- Marketing assessment
- Planning statement
- Surface water drainage strategy / information
- Sustainability statement / information
- Transport / Statement Assessment
- Site levels / section - If you propose any changes to the levels of the land, you need to provide existing site survey plan indicating site levels, walls, trees / hedges, buildings and other structures at a scale of 1:100.
- Ventilation and extraction statement - If you propose any external extractor flues or air conditioning units, you will need to show the position of the flue/units on the floor or roof plans and elevations. You also need to include a supporting statement detailing noise output and what noise/odour controls you'll install. Include the materials, size, ventilation/extraction methods and manufacturer's details of the flues or units.
If your project will take place in a Neighbourhood Plan area we may require more details. If you are unsure how a Neighbourhood Plan affects your application, contact email@example.com or call us on 01483 505050.