Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Planning statement

This is required if you want to either develop or change the use of over 100 square metres of land.

We also advise you to submit a planning statement if you want to:

  • create new properties
  • develop 100 or more square metres of commercial, community or educational floor space
  • develop or refurbish existing buildings

Read more information in:

  • our Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2019 (Policy S1 - S3)
  • the National Planning Policy Framework 2019 (para 44)