Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Surface water drainage information

Surface water drainage occurs when rainwater falls on a property and drains away.

Planning applications for major projects are required to prove land drainage will not increase surface water runoff. Your application should demonstrate that: 

For major developments we must ensure that:

  • the standards of SuDS are appropriate 
  • there are clear arrangements for maintaining SuDS over the lifetime of the development

For more information, read: