Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Economic statement

This is required if your project will result in the loss of either:

  • commercial premises
  • community facilities

It's also required if you're going to change the use of land which was previously allocated or protected for commercial uses. 

Read more information in:

  • our Local Plan 2003 (Policy CF2)
  • our Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2019 (Policies E1-E4, E6, E7)
  • the National Planning Policy Framework 2019 (paras 83, 89, 92)
  • the National Planning Policy Guidance for Viability (ID.10 paras 001-004)