Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Site Levels/Section

This is required if your project will cause the level of a site to change by 1 metre or more (front to back and/or side to side).

You are required to submit:

  • existing and proposed site levels
  • proposed floor levels
  • sections through the extension and building or structure (e.g. decking)

Plans of site and floor levels need to be at a scale of 1:100, 1:200 or 1:500. Plans of sections need to be at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100. You also need to include a scale bar which refers to the paper size, for example: 1:100 on A3.