Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Notification of works to trees in Conservation Areas

Check what information you need to include with this type of application below.

Check the national requirements on the Planning Portal

You can also read extra guidance

Local requirements

If you are felling a tree, you need to give details of the replacements you will plant.

Otherwise, there are no local requirements. However, we may be more likely to accept your application if you include the following:

  • annotated photographs which show the proposed works
  • a report by a tree professional (arboriculturist) or other appropriate expert.
  • details of any assistance or advice sought from the Local Planning Authority before submitting this form.
  • details of replacement trees (this is only a requirement if you want to cut trees down)