Listed Building Consent for alterations, extension or demolition
Check what information you need to include with this type of application below.
You must submit drawings and information which describe the project, including:
- existing and proposed elevations
- existing and proposed floor plans
- existing and proposed site sections
- finished floor and site levels
- roof plans (if needed)
- adjoining elevations of neighbouring buildings (to show your building in context)
- schedule of works including (if needed):
- the building's condition
- any dilapidation (areas or buildings which have fallen apart or are in disrepair)
- any repairs and/or alterations you will make (internal and external)
- your methodology
- treatments (boundaries)
- all materials involved in the project
- technical information (or a manufacturer's brochure) to support your drawings
All plans need to show key dimensions of all new works. Give the external height, width and depth on your elevations and floor plans. Please submit drawings at 1:50 or 1:100 scale. You also need to include a scale bar which refers to the paper size, for example: 1:100 on A3.
You may also need to send us the following information:
If your project will take place in a Neighbourhood Plan area we may require more details. If you are unsure how a Neighbourhood Plan affects your application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01483 505050.