Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Photographs and photomontages

These are required if you want to either:

  • demolish a building which affects a conservation area
  • demolish a listed building

Read more information in:

  • our Local Plan 2003 (Policy HE2, HE4, HE7, HE8, HE9, HE10, HE12)
  • our Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2019 (Policy D3)
  • the Department for Communities and Local Government's 2010 Guidance