Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Structural survey

These are required for applications related to:

  • demolishing all or part of a listed building
  • demolishing all or part of any building in a conservation area
  • conversions of any buildings in rural areas

Read more information in:

  • our Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2019 (policy D3)
  • our Local Plan 2003 (policies HE2, HE4, HE5, HE7 - HE10, HE12)
  • the National Planning Policy Framework 2019 (Paras 145, 146, 193, 194)