Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Environmental statement

This is required if we decide your project will have significant environmental effects. Our decision on the matter is called a screening opinion. 

Read more information in:

  • the Environmental Investigation Agency Regulations 2011 (Schedule 5)
  • the National Planning Policy Guidance for Environmental Impact Assessment (ID. 4 paras 001 - 051)