Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Impact Assessment (retail and/or leisure)

This is required if your project:

  • relates to retail and/or leisure 
  • exceeds 500 square metres
  • will be located outside town, district and local centres on sites that are not allocated in the Local Plan (Strategy and Sites) 2019

Read more information in our Local Plan: Strategy and sites 2019 (policies E7-E9).