Toggle menu


Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and businesses can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Lighting assessment

This is required for all applications for planning permission or advertisement consent which include lighting details.

Read more information in:

  • our Local Plan 2003 (Policies G1(8), G8 and G9)
  • our Supplementary Planning Document for Advertisements and Signs
  • the National Planning Policy Framework 2019 (para 132)