Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Noise impact assessment

This is required if you are applying to build a new residential development which is adjacent to either:

  • an A road
  • a railway
  • a motorway
  • an area which generates noise

You are also required to do a noise impact assessment if your project will have an industrial use or if the building will include air conditioning or extraction units. 

Read more information in the National Planning Policy Framework 2019 (para 180, 182).