Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Open/amenity space assessment

This is required if your proposal will either:

  • create or remove open space
  • change the typology of open space

Read more information in:

  • our Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2019 (ID4)
  • the National Planning Policy Framework 2019 (para 97)