Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Site waste management plan

This is required if you are applying for engineering works which change ground levels, through either:

  • excavations
  • filling in
  • demolition

Please read our Icon for pdf planning guidance for the storage and collection of household waste [577.81KB].