Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Utilities and infrastructure assessment

This is required for all projects which:

  • include 50 or more properties
  • affect more than 1,000 square metres of floor space

The assessment should include details of:

  • fowl sewage
  • connections to water, electricity and gas
  • how fibre will be supplied to the premises
  • how infrastructure will be routed through the site

Read more information in our Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2019 (policies ID1 and D1: Place Shaping, including Policy D1 (11) (b)).