Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Apply for a street trading licence for a single event

Food stalls at events

Any traders selling food at a charity/community event or commercial event must have a minimum food hygiene rating of 3 out of 5 before they can trade.

See our Food hygiene rating scheme page for more information.

You must email a full list of traders to at least a week before your event. 

Where a trader is selling food, you must tell us which local authority they are registered with, and their current food hygiene rating.