Find out about building control

Thinking about a home improvement project and need good advice about planning and building regulations? The Surrey Local Authority Building Control teams are running a free homeowner webinar Getting The Builders In on Tuesday 25 May at 3pm.


When do you need to make a Building Control application?

Applications must be made to ensure buildings are designed and constructed to meet Building Regulations.

Types of application

There are three types of applications: Full Plans Application, Building Notice and Unauthorised Work (regularisation).

Site inspections

All building works require site inspections during the construction process.

Why choose our Building Control service?

Our highly qualified and experienced staff can help ensure your project meets Building Regulations standards.