Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Single person discount

If you are the only adult living in your home, you can apply for a 25% discount on your council tax bill. An adult is anyone above the age of 18.

You will need your council tax account reference when you apply and the details of any adults who have moved out of the property. If you get council tax support your 25% discount will be taken off the full amount of your council tax. Your council tax support will then be worked out again.

If you think you qualify for a discount, call 01483 505050 or email