Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

I've been contacted by an enforcement agent

If you have not paid your council tax and the matter is taken to court, the court can grant a council tax liability order. If the court makes the order, it means the council can use a number of debt enforcement measures. 

You will get a letter from an enforcement agent. We use Rundles enforcement agents to collect outstanding council tax. If Rundles contact you about your council tax debt, you should contact them as soon as possible. It can prevent further fees being added to your debt.

You can contact Rundles by calling 0800 0816000 or emailing Their address is Rundles, 53 Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9HB. Rundles is open between 8am and 6pm on weekdays. 


Rundles fees are set in law and are added to your debt:

  • £75 will be added to your debt when the initial notice of enforcement letter is sent
  • £235 plus 7.5% of the debt's value over £1,500 will be added if the enforcement agent makes a visit to your property
  • further costs can be added if the enforcement agents remove your goods