Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Difficulty paying your council tax bill

Find out about extra help and support for residents during coronavirus.

If you are having difficulty paying your council tax bill, contact us immediately on 01483 505050.

We may be able to help by reducing your bill by either a discount or benefit, or if that is not possible, we may be able to agree revised instalments.

There are a number of other organisations who may be able to help:‚Äč

I've received a council tax reminder

Find out what you need to do when you get a council tax reminder.

I've received a council tax summons

Find out what you need to do when you get a council tax summons.

I've been contacted by an enforcement agent

The council uses enforcement agents to collect outstanding council tax. Find out what you need to do.