Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Tell us about a change in circumstances

Tells us about a change in information

If any of your circumstances change you must let us know. This may include a change of: 

  • name
  • address
  • contact details
  • vehicle you drive
  • operator 
  • medical circumstances
  • if you go overseas for three months or more

Contact us on 01483 505050 or email us at to make a change to your information.