Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Tell us about a change in circumstances

Tell us about an accident

It is a legal requirement that all vehicle owners report any accident which could affect the safety, performance, appearance, or the comfort of the driver or passengers, within 72 hours to the licensing team.

All accidents should be reported using our Icon for pdf accident report form [294.24KB] which can be left at our main reception, or emailed to