Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Report a noise complaint

What we deal with

Noise we can deal with:

✔ barking dogs

✔ car alarms

✔ construction site noise

✔ DIY works

✔ intruder alarms

✔ amplified music/parties

✔ noise from commercial premises, pubs and clubs

Noise we do not deal with:

✗ traffic noise

✗ aircraft noise

✗ children playing inside or outside

✗ complaints where the noise is a problem because the person complaining may be sensitive due to personal/medical reasons

✗ general domestic/living noises

✗ noise transmitted by poor sound insulation

✗ noisy behaviour in public places

✗ noise from works such as road works due to gas/electric/water or works to the railway at night