Planning Contributions Supplementary Planning Document
This Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) amplifies and provides guidance on how the Council applies the policies of the Guildford Borough Local Plan, 2003 relating to planning contributions.
The Planning Contributions SPD, adopted on 26 September 2017, provides guidance for developers and landowners on what planning and infrastructure contributions the Council is likely to require in order to comply with relevant policies and / or to mitigate potential harm a development may have on the area without such contributions.
For further guidance on planning obligations, seeGOV.UK's planning obligations guidance page.
The Executive decision to adopt the SPD, along with the consultation statement, is available on theAgenda page for Executive meeting, 26 September 2017.
If you would like any further information on the Planning Contributions Supplementary Planning Document, please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01483 444471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning guidance
- Vehicle Parking Standards Supplementary Planning Document
- Woodbridge Meadows SPD
- Planning and building control documents
- Landscape Character Assessment user guide
- Landscape Character Assessment
- Planning enforcement
- Listed buildings and Conservation Areas
- Making a planning application
- Submit a planning application
- Search and comment on a planning application
- Comment on a planning application
- Planning policy and Local Plan