We use Cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our cookie policy

Pollution control

Air quality monitoring

Find out how we are managing levels of air pollution in our borough.

Contaminated land

Find out how to request a contaminated land enquiry.

Smoke control area

Find out if your property is in a smoke control area.


Advice on swimming pool water quality standards.