Following Government guidance, our sports are opening again, please visit our sports pitches and courts page for updates and booking instructions.
Stoke Park Fitness Trail is closed
Guildford's largest park, which has retained its Green Flag Award winning status this year, has 50 hectares of open green space, a fully-equipped children's playground, skate park, paddling pool, boating pond and minigolf course.
Throughout May, mini golf will be open on the weekends from 10am - 4:30pm. Mini golf will be open daily (10am - 4:30pm) from Saturday 29th May - Sunday 6th June.
We do not take advanced bookings, just turn up and play (mini golf will be closed in bad weather). We only accept card payments. Contact the Ranger Team on 07880 784 947 with any enquiries.
Adult - £4.60
Junior / Concession - £3.10
Family (up to 2 adults and 3 under 18s) - £12.80
The paddling pool is closed.
Model boating pond
The model boating pond has reopened.
The Visitor Point is now closed.
Children's playground - Recommended ages 4 - 8.
Group activities and events - Stoke Park is home to many of Guildford's outdoor fitness and exercise sessions.
If you run fitness sessions or outdoor exercise classes and wish to use Stoke Park, please fill out our
Model boating pond - the boating pond has reopened.
Skate park - located behind Guildford College, the skate park has quirky features and tons of flow.
Fitness trail - The Stoke Park fitness trail has been refurbished. The solid timber frame now includes newer versions of the equipment and signs explaining how each piece of equipment should be used. The surface below the equipment is a rubber mulch.
All of the sports facilities at Stoke Park are available to hire by organised clubs and individuals alike.
These details may change subject to demand.
Football - 4 full size (11-a-side) grass football pitches, 2 9-a-side grass football pitches and a 7-a-side (junior) grass football pitch.
Rugby - 3 full size rugby pitches.
Cricket - 2 cricket pitches.
Lacrosse - 3 lacrosse pitches.
Rounders - 6 rounders pitches.
Tennis - 3 tennis courts and 1 tennis / netball court.
Tennis court bookings
All tennis court bookings must be made via our online booking system or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All tennis bookings are subject to our.
Our Ranger Team are not able to take bookings or collect cash on the day.
You can hire the park for your commercial or community events. Recent events include music concerts, food festivals, outdoor cinemas, community fetes and sponsored walks. If you would like to discuss your event plans please see our page about the hire of public parks and open spaces.
If you want to know what events are taking place, please see what's on in Visit Guildford.
Children's playground, recommended age 4 - 8.
- Helter Skelter
- Public toilets
- Pavilion with changing rooms and toilets - available to sports hirers only
- Guildford College Student Car Park (GU1 1EZ) can be used after 6pm week days and is open to the public all day during weekends and college holidays. Enquiries regarding the college car park should be directed to Guildford College.
- Nightingale Road Car Park (GU1 1ER) which is accessible via Stoke Park's Home Farm entrance, has a four hour free parking limit between 6am to 6pm. Parking can be extended up to seven hours for £5 and £9 for over seven hours.
- Lido Road Car Park located at the end of Lido Road (GU1 1HB) has a four hour free parking limit between 6am to 6pm. Parking can be extended up to seven hours for £5 and £9 for over seven hours.
- Burchatt's Farm Car Park (GU1 1TU) is accessible via Stoke Park's Burchatt's Farm Gate entrance.
- Blue Badge holders can park in any bay, without payment or time limit.
Visit our car parks page for more information on parking.
Nightingale Road, Guildford, GU1 1ER
Friends of Stoke Park
Join the Friends of Stoke Park email list by emailing email@example.com
Stoke Park masterplan
A project board has been set up to progress the masterplan. The first stage will be to create a detailed brief based on the outcomes from the Stoke Park consultation. This will form part of a tender for a landscape architect later in 2020.
View online the