Complain about a taxi driver or taxi company online form

  1. Label
    1. When to complain to the police

      If your complaint is in relation to an alleged offence, such as reckless driving or sounding of a horn, you should complain to Surrey Police by calling 101.

      If the alleged offence takes place within the confines of Guildford Railway Station, you should contact the British Transport Police on 0800 405040.

    2. Fields marked with an asterisk * must be filled in.
    3. What is your complaint about? *
    4. Do not show