Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Apply or renew a dangerous animal licence

When do I need a dangerous animals licence?

If you want to keep a dangerous wild animal, you need to have a licence.

You need a licence to keep some animals. To see a full list of animals you can check here:

 Dangerous wild animals list

A licence is not required for dangerous wild animals kept at a pet shop or at a zoo. 

Applicants must be over 18 years of age and must not be disqualified from keeping a dangerous wild animal.