Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Planning or Building Control payments

Pay for building control applications

After you've submitted your building control application to us, use our online form to pay.

Pay for planning applications

Payments up to £10,000 only. You will need to make multiple payments if the total exceeds this.

Pay for Local Land Charges searches

Pay online for Residential, Commercial, CON290 Optional Enquiries and Additional Parcels of Land Only searches.