Outline application with all matters reserved
Check what information you need to include with this type of application below.
You may need to send us the following information:
- Accessible homes
- Affordable housing statement
- Air quality management assessment
- Biodiversity assessment
- Contaminated land assessment
- Economic statement
- Flood risk assessment
- Heritage statement
- Impact Assessment (retail and / or leisure)
- Marketing assessment
- Planning statement
- Section 106 - draft Heads of Terms
- Surface water drainage strategy / information
- Transport Statement / Assessment
- Tree survey / Arboricultural Impact Assessment and Method Statements / Tree Protection Plan
You may also choose to send us drawings or plans which show the work you intend to do. All plans need to show key dimensions of all new works. Give the external height, width and depth on your elevations and floor plans. Please submit drawings at 1:50 or 1:100 scale, except the street scene drawing which should be 1:100 or 1:200 scale. You also need to include a scale bar which refers to the paper size, for example: 1:100 on A3.
If your project will take place in a Neighbourhood Plan area we may require more details. If you are unsure how a Neighbourhood Plan affects your application application, contact customer services on 01483 505050 or complete our online support form.